public apoligy anyone..? it may make me feel better

Guest unclebill

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintim
I don't believe you - too many similarities in your situation and writing style.

Hey you believe what you want I don't hide behind anyone..

I will.

It surprises me that you make threats to people over such trivial matters on other threads yet do not take greater offence when I suggest you have multiple identities.

My opinion remains the same as does my advice - we will have to agree to disagree.

Guest lordofthetints

I have read your post and the responses that you have gotten and here´s what I think.

When you are a newbie, you should lay low, yeah, some people have a strong personality and don´t know how to do that which might be your case(i´m guessing).

So, if there is some kind of hierarchy, you should try to respect it. In your first posts people did make a few jokes, but you were the one who made this thing bigger. It´s similar to bullying a child, if the child winnes you keep on bullying.

Here´s my advice, take their %&$# for a while until you make a name for yourself.

If you go back to your posts alot of those people that had abad attitude towards you, actually did give you helpfull advice.

Just my two cents.

:rollin

Guest unclebill
I will.

It surprises me that you make threats to people over such trivial matters on other threads yet do not take greater offence when I suggest you have multiple identities.

My opinion remains the same as does my advice - we will have to agree to disagree.

Id not take offense at anyone thinking I was anyone other than Unclebill it would make me wonder why they would think that to start with that's all.. People will think what they will anyway, I have no control over that.

I will take offense at needless abuse, after so long it becomes personal to me.. I am not one to start hurling abuse and giving stick, its not appreciated by me..

If you or others have it down that I am someone else, you are sadly mistaken.. I have always been unclebill and always will be unclebill. If you or others want to justify actions and think otherwise, so be it.

Guest filmslayer
I have read your post and the responses that you have gotten and here´s what I think.

When you are a newbie, you should lay low, yeah, some people have a strong personality and don´t know how to do that which might be your case(i´m guessing).

So, if there is some kind of hierarchy, you should try to respect it. In your first posts people did make a few jokes, but you were the one who made this thing bigger. It´s similar to bullying a child, if the child winnes you keep on bullying.

Here´s my advice, take their %&$# for a while until you make a name for yourself.

If you go back to your posts alot of those people that had abad attitude towards you, actually did give you helpfull advice.

Just my two cents.

:rollin

:beer:lol2 And I've been following ....

Archived