public apoligy anyone..? it may make me feel better

Guest unclebill

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ace123

Typical adolecent attidude. Everyone thinks information is free, and those who posses it are to give it up willingly and freely simply because they posses it. I cannot help you, if you cannot help yourself, and one of the ways you help yourself in this situation is to keep your mouth shut and wait patiently.

You do not pickup a knife and a squeege, infiltrate a network of knowledgeable experianced tinters, and expect to leave with 20 years of accumulated experiance simply because you ask a couple of stupid questions on a text based forums. This job requires 20% knowledge, and 80% hands on experiance working with the film on a daily basis. I could tell you everything I know, and youd still lack 80% of the tools you need to get the job done.

Go to school, order some how to videos, and offer to tint all your friends cars. You WILL NOT MAKE MONEY at all to begin with. you are going to loose your ass on film costs unless you get in with a shop who is willing to train you at their cost. More than likely, this wont happen.

LEARN SOMETHING?

I am not sure what is going on here, but I am still kw3lauren not no one else.tint tim what are you going on about ,the reason I have not been on here is because I became homeless and have had severe bouts of depression.I thought I sorted my differences with the people I offended on here.tintim if you have somthing direct to say to me email me your number and I will show you who I am

tinttim you are nuts , to sit there and think that me and this other person are the same.let me explain the kw is my initials ,lauren is my daughter hence kw3lauren.k is for kieran no fukin b for bob in my name is there,I am also not an uncle .now let me dip my bread in the egg on your face.as I allready said I had a lot of problems, this is the reason I have not been on here for a long time. its pathetic I have to explain myself, to show you up for the idiot you are.some of you on here are worse then women at bitchin and you need to sort it out

Archived