The People have spoken!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tallscott
My first acts as POTUS will be to close the borders, abolish the Federal reserve and return to the gold standard, abolish the IRS, introduce a very low flat tax and close every government program that isn't specifically authorized by the constitution.

:inot

:zzz Ron Paul in Lipstick??? :lol2:eyebrows Not inspiring!! :fdup :lol2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26566807@N02/

My first acts as POTUS will be to close the borders, abolish the Federal reserve and return to the gold standard, abolish the IRS, introduce a very low flat tax and close every government program that isn't specifically authorized by the constitution.

:lol6

OH but if that were to be the way any of them would do it.....this might be a GREAT country once again!

:dunno

AND legalize it!!!!!! :lol6

I'll advertise it!!!!

Sounds like a great platform he is using, lets get the ball rolling to have him elected as a wtire in candidate !

I say Chuck Norris as VP

Unless I'm mistaken, that is Ron Paul's platform. If we were ever to have a popular media outfit who actually gave a damn for this nation, more people might know that.

Obama's talking "change". McCain's talking "change". It matters none the age, race, s*x, religious beliefs or the strategic political maneuvering abilities of the well paid for political advisors. If you want change; real change, you might want to look beyond what the mainstream is peddling.

It's obvious that the media and the "conservative" radio talking heads wanted no part of him. Consider how little that you've heard about Ron Paul. His ideas were -as far as I know- never talked about in the mainstream. Even more telling to me would be that not one person would attempt to argue against any ideas that he was presenting, as that might bring attention to the public eye about what the man has been working toward. The last thing that the powers that be want is change, at least none that might actually challenge the powers that be.

Now I'll get off of my soapbox and get back on topic -as I'm sure that I've agitated 5's of people- and say that if I were to vote this November (which I won't), I'd take Ric over these two wankers any day. :lol6

Archived