Commercial Government Building Tint Pricing

Guest autsnd

Guest autsnd

I am doing an estimate for a courthouse building with 7 rows of windows, 6 in each row, 22' in total height. I am including the rental of a lift. I was planning on charging $-.--/sq. ft. Is that reasonable for a job with these specs?

good luck with that one....they want the absolute lowest price! So unless you are willing to beat out other prices then you are not likely to be the winner, or in my eyes the loser for being a low priced chump!

If it is a government job, you are probably quoting against many manufacturers on that one.Unless you completely lowball it(half of your normal pricing) you will not get it. Most Gov. purchasers have contacted mannys for quotes and they bid really low.......Good luck!!!

Guest vclimber
He will lose his shirt in this one. The cost of the insurances and bonds added to possible equipment purchases to stay within the site requirements will blow beyond the profit.............

And on top of that, if you are not seasoned in SS installs you can blow the farm on wasted product trying to get experience.

Archived