Express Window Films

Guest Crackz

I have been using quick dry plus for over 2yrs it is great!! I will call howard on monday and ask about the true black sample. Oh by the way

Howard is a cool dude. Much respect for the man never has he let me down. Once they sent me the wrong roll and he just said No Problema keep it and ur new roll is on it's way. Plus He sent me a T-shirt free.

That's just one of the great things I can say about many.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
I wonder if this film will ever come in HP, like True Black Ultra :ninja

then it wouldn't be true black, itd be true black ultra :cool

the whole point of TB is the very black, neutral color. most HP films have some type of coloring to them

I have just bought my first 2 rolls of True black , in 5% and 35%. and so far I love this film, I haven't used the 35% yet, but if it works as well as this 5%, its by far the best film I have yet to work with. I have been using metalized films for the past 3 years and I've noticed that its color stablity sucks, after 2 years of the other brand, lets just say I've been using ebay films for years...my other brand has been turning blue to almost purple. I just recently re-tinted my silveraldo with 5% true black and it looks so pimp. I am sure this film will last longer than the truck will, I've allready decided to become a express window film user and buyer for as long as I am in the business. I only wish I had experimented sooner with this company, and switched films years ago.

Archived