Express Window Films

Guest Crackz

Guest scottydosnntkno
I have just bought my first 2 rolls of True black , in 5% and 35%. and so far I love this film, I haven't used the 35% yet, but if it works as well as this 5%, its by far the best film I have yet to work with. I have been using metalized films for the past 3 years and I've noticed that its color stablity sucks, after 2 years of the other brand, lets just say I've been using ebay films for years...my other brand has been turning blue to almost purple. I just recently re-tinted my silveraldo with 5% true black and it looks so pimp. I am sure this film will last longer than the truck will, I've allready decided to become a express window film user and buyer for as long as I am in the business. I only wish I had experimented sooner with this company, and switched films years ago.

your first problem was using ebay brand films :dunno

if you're really interested in a HP film, I would check out the big names, Lulu, SG, ST, Global, etc. All of them make a very nice HP film with a lifetime warranty that doesn't fade in 2 years.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally realized that my HP films I've been using off ebay aren't the greatest. The only thing I didn't like about them was there longterm color stability. Most of the cars I have done still look good, and I've only had to redo a few over the years, due to them turning purple. But I just switched about a month ago, to using the True black line of films from express and I allready love the quality and the way the film handles, most of all the true black color looks to me so much better than the smoked color I've been using.

I have just bought my first 2 rolls of True black , in 5% and 35%. and so far I love this film, I haven't used the 35% yet, but if it works as well as this 5%, its by far the best film I have yet to work with. I have been using metalized films for the past 3 years and I've noticed that its color stablity sucks, after 2 years of the other brand, lets just say I've been using ebay films for years...my other brand has been turning blue to almost purple. I just recently re-tinted my silveraldo with 5% true black and it looks so pimp. I am sure this film will last longer than the truck will, I've allready decided to become a express window film user and buyer for as long as I am in the business. I only wish I had experimented sooner with this company, and switched films years ago.

your first problem was using ebay brand films spit.gif

if you're really interested in a HP film, I would check out the big names, Lulu, SG, ST, Global, etc. All of them make a very nice HP film with a lifetime warranty that doesn't fade in 2 years.

I forgot to add, that I used some Sungard tint on some vehicles almost 10 years ago that I still see around town today, that still are holding up

Gents,

If you have not already had your "first date" with True Black - here is a special discount coupon code you can use for FREE FREIGHT on your first order. Just enter the code [TINTDUDE] during checkout.

This is a remarkably popular product and we guarantee your satisfaction.

Call or click: www.buytint.com (800)FILM-NOW (800) 345-6669

Howard Paritsky

Express Films

Im on my second roll of some TB 20% and have noticed that it does not like sticking to the black borders of back windows. I know there was some adhesive problems in the first batch but was assured that my second roll would not have any problems. Anyone else still having problems?

sounds like your not getting all the water out... it is a thick film and needs more than one pass when squeegeeing it out.... and most deff needs to be bumped when done squeegeeing...sounds like installer error not film error in my opinion....

Im on my second roll of some TB 20% and have noticed that it does not like sticking to the black borders of back windows. I know there was some adhesive problems in the first batch but was assured that my second roll would not have any problems. Anyone else still having problems?

we've seen the same problems as well if they improve the clarity and put more adhesive into it true black will be the perfect film !

Guest scottydosnntkno

we've seen the same problems as well if they improve the clarity and put more adhesive into it true black will be the perfect film !

I believe they may have changed it, because I've had zero glue issues with it :twocents

I believe they may have changed it, because I've had zero glue issues with it :twocents

wish I could combine the adhesive and clarity of QDP with the color of true black ... in a perfect world I guess....

Archived