Express Window Films

Guest Crackz

Guest scottydosnntkno
Im on my second roll of some TB 20% and have noticed that it does not like sticking to the black borders of back windows. I know there was some adhesive problems in the first batch but was assured that my second roll would not have any problems. Anyone else still having problems?

we've seen the same problems as well if they improve the clarity and put more adhesive into it true black will be the perfect film !

I believe they may have changed it, because I've had zero glue issues with it :bdog

wish I could combine the adhesive and clarity of QDP with the color of true black ... in a perfect world I guess....

clarity of QDP :twocents

thats the reason I stopped using it was the crazy orange peel it had, I don't see any with TB :lol

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GreenCove
Im on my second roll of some TB 20% and have noticed that it does not like sticking to the black borders of back windows. I know there was some adhesive problems in the first batch but was assured that my second roll would not have any problems. Anyone else still having problems?

we've seen the same problems as well if they improve the clarity and put more adhesive into it true black will be the perfect film !

I believe they may have changed it, because I've had zero glue issues with it :lol

wish I could combine the adhesive and clarity of QDP with the color of true black ... in a perfect world I guess....

thats the reason I stopped using it was the crazy orange peel it had, I don't see any with TB :bdog

I have never noticed the orange peel in qdp :lol maybe my eyes arent as good as they used to be

(

scottydosnntkno @ Dec 28 2009, 12:49 PM) [*]739791(classictint @ Dec 28 2009, 02:30 PM) [*]739782(goinpro @ Sep 10 2009, 06:41 PM) [*]715755Im on my second roll of some TB 20% and have noticed that it does not like sticking to the black borders of back windows. I know there was some adhesive problems in the first batch but was assured that my second roll would not have any problems. Anyone else still having problems?

I believe they may have changed it, because I've had zero glue issues with it :hmmm

clarity of QDP :lol

thats the reason I stopped using it was the crazy orange peel it had, I don't see any with TB :twocents

I have never noticed the orange peel in qdp :bdog maybe my eyes arent as good as they used to be

same here :lol

Guest scottydosnntkno

I believe they may have changed it, because I've had zero glue issues with it :twocents

clarity of QDP blink.png

thats the reason I stopped using it was the crazy orange peel it had, I don't see any with TB :bdog

I have never noticed the orange peel in qdp :lol maybe my eyes arent as good as they used to be

I notice it when you like concentrate on something outside, while looking at the film at the same time. The supreme on my windshield has the same thing, but I think thats largely due to the extreme angle compared to a side window, and how close it is. drives me crazy

I believe they may have changed it, because I've had zero glue issues with it :lol

clarity of QDP :dunno

thats the reason I stopped using it was the crazy orange peel it had, I don't see any with TB :cool

I have never noticed the orange peel in qdp :cool maybe my eyes arent as good as they used to be

I notice it when you like concentrate on something outside, while looking at the film at the same time. The supreme on my windshield has the same thing, but I think thats largely due to the extreme angle compared to a side window, and how close it is. drives me crazy

I used Solar gard Supreme (both) for a couple years and loved the clarity but wasnt crazy about the color etc. I've got Express Ceramic on my 2010 Scion xb 20% all around and 50% on the w/s I know what your talking about when you talk about the clarity issue.

I believe they may have changed it, because I've had zero glue issues with it :dunno

clarity of QDP :cool

thats the reason I stopped using it was the crazy orange peel it had, I don't see any with TB :lol

I have never noticed the orange peel in qdp :cool maybe my eyes arent as good as they used to be

I used Solar gard Supreme (both) for a couple years and loved the clarity but wasnt crazy about the color etc. I've got Express Ceramic on my 2010 Scion xb 20% all around and 50% on the w/s I know what your talking about when you talk about the clarity issue.

Once I'm back from vaca I'll get you a sample of the Ultra, I could use some Los Reyes tacos :lol

I believe they may have changed it, because I've had zero glue issues with it :fdup

thats the reason I stopped using it was the crazy orange peel it had, I don't see any with TB :dunno

I have never noticed the orange peel in qdp :fdup maybe my eyes arent as good as they used to be

Once I'm back from vaca I'll get you a sample of the Ultra, I could use some Los Reyes tacos :beer

you got it !!

Guest scottydosnntkno

I believe they may have changed it, because I've had zero glue issues with it :D

clarity of QDP :dunno

thats the reason I stopped using it was the crazy orange peel it had, I don't see any with TB :D

I have never noticed the orange peel in qdp :spit maybe my eyes arent as good as they used to be

Once I'm back from vaca I'll get you a sample of the Ultra, I could use some Los Reyes tacos :beer

I want a sample of it too haha. I've been meaning to call and see if I could get one, but keep forgetting.

Archived