Express Window Films

Guest Crackz

Gents,

No significant changes have been implemented or planned for the True Smoke film for almost a decade. That film has a very loyal following and some of our oldest customers absolutely love that film. If I were to even suggest a change, Pasquale and Andrew would break my fingers.

Feedback on the updated version of TB has been positive, as anticipated. The reorder rate for that product is a phenomenal 82%. As many of you know, I answer the phone lines here every day and I talk to installers from California to Maine. I hear nothing but positive comments on it.

Regards,

Howard

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Djkyle65
Gents,

No significant changes have been implemented or planned for the True Smoke film for almost a decade. That film has a very loyal following and some of our oldest customers absolutely love that film. If I were to even suggest a change, Pasquale and Andrew would break my fingers.

Feedback on the updated version of TB has been positive, as anticipated. The reorder rate for that product is a phenomenal 82%. As many of you know, I answer the phone lines here every day and I talk to installers from California to Maine. I hear nothing but positive comments on it.

Regards,

Howard

Thanks Howard ! As always great customer service thanks for getting back to me so quickly

Guest scottydosnntkno

he hooked it up with a free bottle of slip tack :D

but I assume once its gets added to the online store, I'll have to pay for it from now on :dunno

Mine just showed up today as well...

Thanks EWF! :dunno

I'm still waiting on my "sample roll". Howard was supposed to send it out last week along with some slip inside the core. I never received it. :spit

Would like to try it out again but I think I've been "dissed" :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno
Mine just showed up today as well...

Thanks EWF! :dunno

I'm still waiting on my "sample roll". Howard was supposed to send it out last week along with some slip inside the core. I never received it. :lol2

Would like to try it out again but I think I've been "dissed" :spit

call him and see whats up :spit not a big deal?

Guest scottydosnntkno

used my true black 5% today. Very nice film. Nice and neutral color from the inside, very plain gray. Seemed to work pretty nicely, didn't get a chance to shrink it as I only used it on the sides(had a 20" roll).

Nice and easy to cut/work with, and lays up nicely.

Guest Djkyle65
used my true black 5% today. Very nice film. Nice and neutral color from the inside, very plain gray. Seemed to work pretty nicely, didn't get a chance to shrink it as I only used it on the sides(had a 20" roll).

Pics? How was the tack ? More like qdp?

Guest scottydosnntkno

Pics? How was the tack ? More in line with qdp?

no pics, my cameras all fed up. it shows a black screen and takes black pics, but all the icons and menus function like normal. and yes, the shutter is open :bingo

seemed to tack up nice. I mixed my slip tack a little stronger than normal, and it was just about right. Feels kind of like QDP but a little bit thinner I guess. I don't know every thick film feels like QDP after using SG for so long :thumb

Archived