Express Window Films

Guest Crackz

Guest Statewide_Audio

Glad you posted that, I was getting nervous re-reading this thread with no replies on the shrinkablility. Glad to hear you like it... I have 5 cars lined up for the 5% that should be here Thursday... :spit I can't wait

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Statewide_Audio
looking forward to trying the new batch :lol

:lol I like it a lot, and will def. be ordering more in the future

I actually called Howard today and had a nice chat with him, he seems to have a no BS policy and stands firmly behind his films. I will definately post results and pics of my wifes van it will be the guinea pig.... then it will be slapped up on the ole' f150 pics to come

:lol2

I got it in and was going to try it out on a Charger. Problem was the dealership sent the car out for a spoiler Tuesday (3 days ago now) and it wasn't back so I have to wait until it gets back as I already cut the film patterns.

Man I used to pop spoilers on in about 20 minutes. What could be taking these guys so long? :dunno

Well, after using the new True Black for shrinking, it gets a A+ in my book. :dunno

I LOVE the liner when shrinking, the way its super slippery so nothing gets stuck. with QDP, whereever you just heated the ove glove/felted card would sometimes get stuck and caught up, but not with TB. It just slides right over like its on teflon. I love it.

Plus, shrink wise its pretty good, and takes a lot of heat. Granted it was just a easy fusion back glass, but still it layed down pretty good. Plus, it seemed to take a lot of heat without any issues. There were a few spots I deliberately gave a little more heat than normal to see what would happen. It took it like a champ. This is the first time I've had a useable, installable shrink out of my first piece of a particular film. Maybe since its not a huge switch from the QDP, but has better qualities(the liner).

I'm definately going to start incorporating this film into my repertoire. Its priced right, works easily and installs great. No fingers or anything on the back glass popped up, and with glue on the dots it layed up perfectly.

I also like their warranty cards, no lines and lines of info and roll numbers to fill out. Just 4 digits from your dealer order number, and thats it. Plus, it hangs on the mirror. Nice n simple, how it should be.

Overall, howard is awesome and has a great product.

:dunno I'm very happy with this film. Thanks Howard :dunno

Guest Statewide_Audio

I am overall VERY pleased with the true black, I jumped right to shrinking a 07 caravan and it shrunk beautiful... Great stuff thanks howard

Archived