Check out these a$$ clowns

Let them charge 75$ a car! They get customers ......We build clients!!! Custom shops that do beautiful work charge appropriatly and build a good clientel base that will pay! They get people who just don't care. Clients come to us for the work we do not by the price we charge!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they the ones at the FLEA MARKET, on 59 & Little York. They have chicks Workin there. I thought it would be fun to set a booth and sell pre cut tint !!

Or a few of us could get together and set up next to them and beat their prices! I can get some cheap a_ _ tint. That would Funny. :evilgrin

Guest Total tint
wow huper for 75 buck I raise the bs flag

ive try to call them 6 time's 2 day and is all I get is a awsnering machine hack's

dont worry they will be gone b4 long :thumb they always do

wow their film they use blocks 80% of heat , thats quiet amazing !

if they are a well established shop I wonder why they are undercutting the industry with their tint , why not just price it at what its worth ? , I fail to see them making any money from tinting cars for $75 , no way in hell is there any profit there , overheads / staff / the film itself

What you are doing is increasing their web presence and increasing their rank on google by linking their website to tintdude and making all of us click on it. :thumb

Oh well, Im not worried. They just started their resi/comm tinting in November. I doubt they have done very much. And if I go up against them, I have soom ammo if I need it.

Archived