"Meters" .... does anyone use these?

Guest timbobelmo

Guest hjchome
I just saw this and if this app works I give big props to you for the idea and completion of the project :) Now convince verizon to carry a iphone so I can get one

Your wish is now reality. Verizon now carries the iPhone.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ptownstint
:boogie

soltek is the problem i used it for about three years becuse of the price tom and rosanne gave me this film fades terrible and never is the vlt% it says on the box i switched films to maxpro about a year ago no more problems there cust service i wonderful

Guest fredstinting

iused a meter on every car i tint to show the customer that is a leagal tint installation .

i have had a meter for years

I got this 2 piece unit here for 135 bucks free shipping. You can measure BG with it too. the pic shown is not the 2 piece unit tho just so you know.

Anyway it works great and is super easy to use/calibrate

http://www.tooltopia.com/laser-labs-400.aspx

I think that is the same meter we carry for a bit less. Is yours a two piece unit? The picture is of a one piece unit. Here is ours:

Laser Labs Meter on Zola

Anyone actually using this app? Seems pretty cool but not sure I want to try it or not.

I got it this week after reading this thread. Not a bad idea, but I still would keep a "real" meter handy. :thumb

i mostly use mine for matching up single window job's. I get quite a bit of these from body shops. That just replace what was damaged from the wreck. Anything from single BG's to Single door's. Rarely will they have me retint the whole car unless it is a big job, and I'm tinting all but a window or 2.

Archived