Racing Stripe Selling Tip

So, we have done a lot of racing stripes and pinstripes this past year, and with all the new retro cars coming out, Challenger, Camaro, New Mustang...etc. we expect to do a lot more.

We came up with an easy way to sell people the right size and color of a racing stripe for their car

Take magnet stock and cut it to desired racing stripe size, 10in x 24in works for us. Apply vinyl to the magnet stock, different magnets, different colors. Then when someone comes into get stripes you will be able to take the magnet outside and lay it on their car. This is a great tool for us because people see the width and color and then are better prepared to make an appt and put some money down! We have 5 magnetic stripes, black, white, silver, red, and gold. Of course some hoods are fiberglass now, but it this enables you to let the stripe sell itself. Just a nice tip!

:welcome

So, we have done a lot of racing stripes and pinstripes this past year, and with all the new retro cars coming out, Challenger, Camaro, New Mustang...etc. we expect to do a lot more.

We came up with an easy way to sell people the right size and color of a racing stripe for their car

Take magnet stock and cut it to desired racing stripe size, 10in x 24in works for us. Apply vinyl to the magnet stock, different magnets, different colors. Then when someone comes into get stripes you will be able to take the magnet outside and lay it on their car. This is a great tool for us because people see the width and color and then are better prepared to make an appt and put some money down! We have 5 magnetic stripes, black, white, silver, red, and gold. Of course some hoods are fiberglass now, but it this enables you to let the stripe sell itself. Just a nice tip!

:dwiwd

You got my vote (so far). I have thought about expanding to vinyl and graphics and such lately. After becoming a member of TD and seeing how talented other members are, I am interested. Tint Artist said he'd help a brother out.

Or you can place on the clear acrylic stuff (about 4-6 mil) so edges are see through. I cant remember the name right now, but you see a lot of it at the Sema show at the graphic mfg. booths. It can hang on a wall for display, then taped up on vehicle horizontal or vert. surfaces.

Archived