pro max or max pro films

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, Master Tinter, what exactly is your beef coming on here? You have knocked Jack Sagar and the MaxPro film with only one post that was ANYTHING else....

Nice start on here. Why don't you do an introduction for yourself? Location, experience, films used, why you use what you do, business name?? Start over......

Guest master tinter

I use global qdp......from indiana ....too many years of exp.30 to be exact........its really not a bad start just replying to what I thought of maxpro,,, I thought that was legal in the US still????

MT....just stating how you are coming off and starting off here. Others are telling you much the same thing. Blanket statements that something is "garbage" and such just turn people away from reading anything you might say....

Bring some of that 30 years of experience in here and share with us "youngsters" what you might do that we are missing.

MT....just stating how you are coming off and starting off here. Others are telling you much the same thing. Blanket statements that something is "garbage" and such just turn people away from reading anything you might say....

Bring some of that 30 years of experience in here and share with us "youngsters" what you might do that we are missing.

Totally agree lil D!

:headbang

I understand "Tom" is selling this line of film. I got a sample roll 6 months or so and tried it. The only problem I saw with the film then is the fact that the film was only available in 60" rolls at the time. I also didn't think the warranty looked very professional - somewhat cheesy.

But here is the bottom line... If Tom Fisher is selling it, and Jack Sagar is behind it, I would be in favor of giving it a shot as long as it was competitively priced. Both these guys have way more experience in the film business than many so-called experts. Tom is heavily invested in making a go of it and has bet the farm on this film line. I doubt Jack Sagar would be doing the same if he didn't believe in it.

Understand, I have not bought a single roll from either of them... yet. So, this is only an opinion.

Try a roll and see for yourself. :bingo

Guest Texstar

Personally did not like the film because of adhesive distortion and curling off the glass and peel board. Personal opinion did not like the color of it either. Looked alot like OTI :bingo

Guest nc_wlch

I love the stuff. I have never had a problem with it at all. great shrinking qualities and excellent color matching. and cheap to boot! don't know what there is to hate? :beer

Archived