SUNTEK CARBON FILM FADES

Guest FAST TINT MAN

Guest FAST TINT MAN

Doesent state where hes from, no years expierience, then slags off a very god film??? Smells fishy to me??

[/q I have been tinting for the last 20 years using suntek carbon since it was released. From southern california where is sunny 90% of the time.I know you might think is the best but I think im not alone .it shrinks good but I do not like to be lied to...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
Seems to me like there are more mixed messages about Carbon film than any other film mentioned.

People either love it and think it's the best film in the world, or they complain about it scratching, fading, turning purple, curling, etc.

this does seem like its the case. Personally, I'm indifferent on it, other than that I don't use it because I don't feel its worth the price compared to comparable films, and that it scratches easier than some other films I use.

Guest Bulldog
Seems to me like there are more mixed messages about Carbon film than any other film mentioned.

People either love it and think it's the best film in the world, or they complain about it scratching, fading, turning purple, curling, etc.

''nuf said....... :chuck you could fill in the manny of choice at the start of the second line...

I just had a stang come back.I used suntek carbon.he had fading around the top edge of the window where it meets the rubber gasket.I just stripped it and retinted it.who goes thru all the hasell of calling the distributor and trying to get a refund on the film?just redo the one or two windows that come back a year.

Archived