Film on Film

Guest tonix435

30 + 35 = 65 so all is good. LOL what part of FL are you in cause I can fix ya up and keep you legit.

need to work on that math....it would be .30 x .65 (the amount of rejected by the 35%) and then multiply by the .30 for the factory glass and you should be near to 5% total VLT

if my math is correct that is...

Guest scottydosnntkno
30 + 35 = 65 so all is good. LOL what part of FL are you in cause I can fix ya up and keep you legit.

need to work on that math....it would be .30 x .65 (the amount of rejected by the 35%) and then multiply by the .30 for the factory glass and you should be near to 5% total VLT

if my math is correct that is...

:beer your slightly off, but not nearly as much as he was

what you do is .3(the 30%) x .35(the 35%) x .9(the factory glass roughly) which would give you about 9% VLT total

Hello

I just moved to Fl and just got tint on top of my older tint...

I had 35% tint thats not even a year old, and put 30% on top of that...what does that equal to??

I want to be atleast close to legal in Florida.

Thanks

come to cape coral florida I had a customer get a ticket here for 20 % on front doors and the cop meter it and told him it was 17% I striped and tinted the front doors 35% the 2nd time and he went to get it check and still didnt pass the local inspection they said it was 24% when metered then he decided when he went back the 3 time to have it meter with he take it with no film on the windows so he would pass and get the ticket paid for then he would come back and I would put 50% on the truck to be on safe side

when he asked the officer if the meter could be off or has it been calibrated or possibly the battery on the meter was weak the office said no and we are the police department we do nothing wrong

Was that before or after the cop asked you to tint his car with limo. :thumb

Archived