WHY DO BOSSES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GREAT WORKERS?

Guest TINTWIZARDNY

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twistedtinter

the more money u make means the more bills u aquire just cuz he makes alot doesnt mean he has that kinda money laying around its probably already spent before he has it meaning that you may not get more money if u speak up like everyone is saying look toward the future and open your own place up I use to work for my dad and I opened my own place up and now my dads shop is only two blocks from me I was kinda pissed that he opend another shop so close to me

Guest Sunlimited
Its best u have a serious talk with him. But be careful, like somebody else said; u may have a target on ur chest after that

:lol2:lol2

Yeah but 250K of it was on that pimpin' Lexus! :gasp

:dunno

and that Lex is pimpin :D

I dropped 30k in mods to the lex. no seriously besides that I have nothing to show for owning a shop. I dont buy clothes or hardly go out to shows or to eat. I took a huge cut for leaving my old shop. but this shop is my retirement. but I need 2 more for everything to go as planned. im already 1 shop behind from my plan and it doesnt look like it will move further any faster. retiring at 35 isnt obtainable anymore, lookin at 45 now in reality. and I forsee it being a struggle. %&$# its pretty hard at home right now with the old lady cuz ive tightened that belt real tight, and she is not used to that. shes a business owner as well and sees the economic relation. but her overhead is tiny and shes steady year round. has no need to save for the down time

but this is no excuse for your boss OP. something needs to be said, but be careful what you say, im pretty sure you value your job and the money you take home.

Guest Sunlimited

Retiring at 35 was never an option for me whether I had my own shop or not, And most owners that I know aren't retiring at 35, or 45....I just spoke to the guy that trained me, I worked for him for about 6 years, he taught me quite a bit, he's older than 45 and is just now b!tch!n about climbin into back seats.....

Guest TINTWIZARDNY

I've already talked to him, but I get a sad story but I no different cuz I also do his books. But u people on here have gave me great ideas and I THANK YOU 4 that. But everything will work out 4 the best. Thank You and God Bless :lol2

I agree w/ VIP on this one. I own a shop & have always had employees who I've tried to treat very fairly. I always got paid last as well, in the slim months I went w/out pay many times so they could keep working. My wife owns her own hair salon & knows the grief I go thru all to well, we own a nice home & appear to live very well, but we drive used vehicles that are paid for & not brand new cars or trucks that cost $500 or $600 a month, we don't go out to eat several times a week, we live well w/in our means. If an employee thinks I am cheating them I simply ask that they explain why & how, they never have an answer except to say it appears that I could pay them more by the way I live.

Now I never try to cheat them or bounce their checks either, not every business owner is a "good" business owner, it may be that you just work for a jerk.

Good Luck!

Archived