My fellow mmm haters

Guest vclimber
Case in point. Here is a link that arrived in my e mail. :beer

Incredible, The ammt of complete garbage on that site is just par for the course

you know, after reading these posts and having been with many different manu's. you have to have a new out look on the way you present your product to the custys. as many years as I have been selling film I still learn from people and there ideas on how it should be. case in point, vc's cage match with the film disty on the vs70 thread. there were comments made on both sides that were relevent selling points that I in all my years in this industry havent thought of using.

Cage match? :beer man you crack me up dryshrinker...

I'm up for a fresh new outlook... how do we get all of these ppl to change their ways? :beer

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Case in point. Here is a link that arrived in my e mail. :beer

Incredible, The ammt of complete garbage on that site is just par for the course

you know, after reading these posts and having been with many different manu's. you have to have a new out look on the way you present your product to the custys. as many years as I have been selling film I still learn from people and there ideas on how it should be. case in point, vc's cage match with the film disty on the vs70 thread. there were comments made on both sides that were relevent selling points that I in all my years in this industry havent thought of using.

Cage match? :beer man you crack me up dryshrinker...

I'm up for a fresh new outlook... how do we get all of these ppl to change their ways? :beer

Good luck on that one. As long as a dealers manufacturer continues to spew falsehoods, so will the dealer.

Guest vclimber
Spreading misleading and false information is what has been discussed. Why can't it just stop and everyone compete off of sound factual information? The auto industry has always suffered from the sales tactics of auto dealers... let's not let that kind of conduct continue in the window film industry. We're better than that. :lol2

I have more questions... brb

I said I had more questions and...well... what can I say? :beer

From the New 3M Ceramic Card:

"* Performance data generated for a typical film on

6mm glass using applicable industry test methods

and standards. Infrared rejection measured from

900nm – 1000nm. "

:imok:lol:lol

I'll quote PM... "Here we go again!"

Guest teamfutaba
Spreading misleading and false information is what has been discussed. Why can't it just stop and everyone compete off of sound factual information? The auto industry has always suffered from the sales tactics of auto dealers... let's not let that kind of conduct continue in the window film industry. We're better than that. :lol2

I have more questions... brb

I said I had more questions and...well... what can I say? :beer

From the New 3M Ceramic Card:

"* Performance data generated for a typical film on

6mm glass using applicable industry test methods

and standards. Infrared rejection measured from

900nm – 1000nm. "

:imok:lol:lol

I'll quote PM... "Here we go again!"

my info card has no IR rejection value. it does however say 900 t0 1000 nm. ive done a few installs with it and so far so good. good for autos as well.

Guest vclimber
my info card has no IR rejection value. it does however say 900 t0 1000 nm. ive done a few installs with it and so far so good. good for autos as well.

Check the interior side:

CM 50= 68%

CM 40= 78%

CM 30= 84%

I thought they'd learn from the Prestige fiasco... guess not. :nope

Kind of reflective for autos don't you think? :hmmm

Guest teamfutaba

Check the interior side:

CM 50= 68%

CM 40= 78%

CM 30= 84%

yeah, we use cm40 on the cars. so far custys like the look/view. the performance is pretty good as well.

Guest teamfutaba

Check the interior side:

CM 50= 68%

CM 40= 78%

CM 30= 84%

yeah, we use cm40 on the cars. so far custys like the look/view. the performance is pretty good as well.

heres some CM in action.

mercedes with CM40 (thats the owner in the white shirt)

CM40.jpg

a condo with CM30

cmcondo.jpg

a house with CM 40. this house was featured in a home design magazine.

cmhouse.jpg

the bottom 3 from left to right and the top 2 from left to right are done.

Guest vclimber
heres some CM in action.

CM40.jpg

:hmmm I thought it wasn't going to be released until November? Did you pre-order? :nope

You get a lot of those "owners" bringing their cars in. I remember the news gal photo... :hmmm

Guest vclimber

No doubt, 45% or lighter for single ply ceramic... anything darker is just too reflective. Stuff works good... :nope

Guest teamfutaba
heres some CM in action.

CM40.jpg

:hmmm I thought it wasn't going to be released until November? Did you pre-order? :nope

You get a lot of those "owners" bringing their cars in. I remember the news gal photo... :hmmm

lol, thats how we roll...

no pre order. a month or so its been available. prestige dealers only, non prestige auto dealers are limited to 20 and 40" rolls only.

Archived