Audi A5 Amp Problem

Guest Crackz

:beer EZ E Z BIG JOE DONT GO NY STYLE ON HIM - LET IT SLIDE

:quote:lol2:lol2 ah hes just a back yard hick slanging papa on a dirt road in the south I aint worried about him :lol2 just trying to prevent costly repairs for the others who can use the info and he is side tracking them but im done with his ignorance .... :spit

lol...we are only the biggest north florida premier dealer...dam yankee

Even tho this thread has turned to :%&$# I really appreciate the info Joe :spit

Rutherford is just being a dummy... don't let him stir ya up.. :quote

yes and im sorry for being this way..the first person to get this car in there shop should research this futher! yes it is great info and I "AM SORRY FOR BEING A A$$" not trying to make front of you calling you names at all,,,besides the yankee part...j/k I completely understand about voice coils and there duties to make sound....amps and there ohm loads but non of that matters...what matters is the fact that you gave us some info that makes us think twice about tinting it... the one I did yea I so thougt about it because all the dash and electronics it does has, you can tell when you first sit in the car. when I noticed that I automaticaly thought that I have to use less water...the only way to do that is to make my slip solution more slip...maybe this is why I had no issues because I was useing less water and more slip....at least on the back glass......

so my bad for coming across the wrong way...and would never bring up others girlfriends, wifes, kids or family.....for the record she did leabe but was laidoff..she still wants to work here and maybe next summer?

on this note "yes, I got respect for you guys and sorry for being a a$$ sometimes/all the time as blade would say"

we need to research this futher and thanks for bringing it to a our attention

if this was the case of a dead short than since there is speakers in doors why dont they short out head units?

They can / have / do short out head units.....

Before the days of factory baffles us old school installers would cover the top of the door speaker baskets with duct tape to prevent water from running into the voice coils and shorting out...

:fdup

DO that in the back of the audi s5 with the bang and olufsen speakers playing on video for me please I want to see it not blow anything up.
if this was the case of a dead short than since there is speakers in doors why dont they short out head units?

Before the days of factory baffles us old school installers would cover the top of the door speaker baskets with duct tape to prevent water from running into the voice coils and shorting out...

:fdup

at least we can see through his ignorance :inot

DO that in the back of the audi s5 with the bang and olufsen speakers playing on video for me please I want to see it not blow anything up.

:bingo

at least we can see through his ignorance :twocents

I guess you didnt watch the video...no short

maybe would have tried to have it inverted?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=64276960

this video :twocents

Yea that speaker and its power supply in your retarded video is an EXACT match to the set up in the A5 RIGHT??? :twocents:bingo:):)

thats a amp jack a$$ you know your shiznit and the point was that it didnt fry from getting the voice coil wet..lol :twocents