Smoking ban?

I dont smoke , Our state outlawed it in restaurants,bars,and other public gathering areas. I thought it was infringement on personal property myself. I always expected to have smoke around me if I went to a bar. It was my choice to make. So I do find it more comfortable when we go out, But I still think it is BS that the govt can regulate it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb I love to smoke, if I could smoke in my sleep I would, I will smoke even when I am Dead!! :dunno

More power to ya brother. Just make sure you don't bury yourself too close to me because if I can smell your smoke then I will get my local government to ban smoking in caskets.

I don't care if people smoke just don't do it so I can smell it... I think that is why alot people are against it is because the smokers don't care about their health so why would they care about anyone elses..

My dad smoked for 25 yrs.. and he is glad he stopped..

And my food would taste better too!..

Guest a1wintinter
:hmmm I love to smoke, if I could smoke in my sleep I would, I will smoke even when I am Dead!! :nono

More power to ya brother. Just make sure you don't bury yourself too close to me because if I can smell your smoke then I will get my local government to ban smoking in caskets.

:D:D:dunno

Guest a1wintinter
:D I love to smoke, if I could smoke in my sleep I would, I will smoke even when I am Dead!! :nono

I don't care if people smoke just don't do it so I can smell it... I think that is why alot people are against it is because the smokers don't care about their health so why would they care about anyone elses..

My dad smoked for 25 yrs.. and he is glad he stopped..

And my food would taste better too!..

Actually I dont even smoke, thats just a line from a movie, and I found it funny. But truly, I really dont smoke(cigarettes). I like the :hmmm. :dunno

Archived