plotter media basket

blade

I know the floor looks bad in the pic but it's actually pretty clean. :D it was painted years ago and through the years the paint has lifted. that's not dirt on the floor it's spots where the paint has come up.

as far as the basket.....I've never had one so I don't know how I'll like it. :D it might turn out to be a pain in the azz. I just don't know until I use it more. I don't monitor my plotter when it's cutting. I'm doing other things....like pulling panels or prepping signboard, or layering other vinyl, or pulling up other artwork in the plot-window for cutting. I'm not about to stand there and roll up film or vinyl that's coming off the plotter. :nope

and for you, jeff, to call mike a hack is out of line. he's proven himself many times here to be an experienced window film installer. you jealous or something? maybe you need to call sarah up and have her stroke your ego a little bit. :lol I'm tempted to go back and edit your post to something more appropriate.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and for you, jeff, to call mike a hack is out of line. he's proven himself many times here to be an experienced window film installer. you jealous or something? maybe you need to call sarah up and have her stroke your ego a little bit. :nope I'm tempted to go back and edit your post to something more appropriate.

Thanks Blade sorry for messing up your thread .after I read Jeff’s reply to your screen idea it some how made me think of that gator head thing he has been showing it everywhere on hear so I just had to say something. And keep us posted on how the screen works for you. :D

Guest tintguy31707

Yeah I never monitor mine either... large "text" signs cut just fine, long pin stripes I generally just slow the machine down... I do tend to keep an eye on those though. text its wide open :thumb

and for you, jeff, to call mike a hack is out of line. he's proven himself many times here to be an experienced window film installer. you jealous or something? maybe you need to call sarah up and have her stroke your ego a little bit. :lol2 I'm tempted to go back and edit your post to something more appropriate.

Thanks Blade sorry for messing up your thread .after I read Jeff’s reply to your screen idea it some how made me think of that gator head thing he has been showing it everywhere on hear so I just had to say something. And keep us posted on how the screen works for you. :cool

:thumb you guys are cool with me...but seem a little closer than should....I spoke from the 9 years ive used my plotter and yea I dont like them...yours looks way to close/tall...hopefully it works for you? and yea paint your floor again, since your so good at tinting and making signs. you should be able to paint your floor every other year with all the money you make? and your would never have to here that it looks like shiat!

I like that stand dude. I never hang by my plotter. Even when I am by it I don't watch it. :yawn Its 15 years old so If It has an ''accident'' thats OK. Not ready to put it in the Old Plotter's Retirement Home just yet. (when the time comes I'll send it to Florida, I hear all the old cutters like it there).

Archived