Tiny air bubbles all over my window after tint job

Guest Fman

Guest Sunlimited

Had that happen once, I told the guy I'd look at it and make a determination. When he showed up it was an aftermarket glass, and there was still broken pieces of glass on the floorboard... :hide

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
Oh, and if they left even a speck of glue, they were paying for the removal too.....

:lol

Thats what I'm talking about! :thumb

:beer my one shop is cheap and always tries to strip the cars themselves, and leaves glue everywhere. I'm like okay your still paying the removal hes like but we spent 3 hours on it blah blah blah I'm like really? because I could have done this same thing in under ten minutes, and then you wouldn't have to have the customers car ALL day long, instead you could pay me a few more bucks to do it for you.

Not trying to put him or his work down, he is coming over tomorrow to give it another try. to save him some time, I stripped all the tint/glue off the windows today.

I wouldn't touch it again if I showed up and the film was removed. or you'd be paying double what you did the first time.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Not trying to put him or his work down, he is coming over tomorrow to give it another try. to save him some time, I stripped all the tint/glue off the windows today.

I wouldn't touch it again if I showed up and the film was removed. or you'd be paying double what you did the first time.

I'd touch it if I was paid full price again.

To the OP-Now, how does he have anything to go on? Wheres your proof that there were bubbles? Don't be surprised if he says he's going to charge you again, I know I would

There were problems with the tint when he left my house, it was agreed I would remove the tint to save him some time. Seeing as he called today and said his car is now broke, he offered to just refund me my money. I am at the point of probably just getting my money back and be done with the tint. Its a very difficult window and requires a highly skilled tinter with a lot of patience. Now the question will be if he actually refunds me my money, seems like an honest guy that has had some bad luck with his car lately. Guess time will tell....

Guest scottydosnntkno
There were problems with the tint when he left my house, it was agreed I would remove the tint to save him some time. Seeing as he called today and said his car is now broke, he offered to just refund me my money. I am at the point of probably just getting my money back and be done with the tint. Its a very difficult window and requires a highly skilled tinter with a lot of patience. Now the question will be if he actually refunds me my money, seems like an honest guy that has had some bad luck with his car lately. Guess time will tell....

can you show us some pictures of the boat? most boats I have ever done LOOK hard, but in reality they aren't half bad after you've done a couple.

:beach

Bubbles in the tint.... Car "broke down"....

Let Me guess, was He the cheapest price You got quoted, right? :beach

I got one word and it ends in _____ OPOTOMAS! :nope

That would be a big... "NO", definitely not the cheapest, that would make this problem a little easier. Your a pretty funny guy, I can see you get a lot of kicks out of someone possibly getting screwed over. I guess people these days can give a crap about customer service and quality of work.... its a damn shame.

Archived