Tiny air bubbles all over my window after tint job

Guest Fman

when I do boats I explain all that thoroughly as far as possible small light gaps and random dust contamination. that's the way boats go. there is of course a limit to contamination though. there is a point where it's just too much.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when I do boats I explain all that thoroughly as far as possible small light gaps and random dust contamination. that's the way boats go. there is of course a limit to contamination though. there is a point where it's just too much.

That is about the best way it can be explained!!!

That is about the best way it can be explained!!!

I can handle a few little bubbles, but hundred's are unacceptable. I hate to make him to do it over, but he realizes it was not a quality job.... I will keep you posted on the next attempt, should be this week sometime.

Instead of getting mad about it and coming on a forum and getting confused with peoples answers because as someone has already said we arent in a great position to help you because we didnt do the job.

why dont you let your man come have a look next week be positive as he should be more than willing to do his best for you as after all its the job you have paid for :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno
Instead of getting mad about it and coming on a forum and getting confused with peoples answers because as someone has already said we arent in a great position to help you because we didnt do the job.

why dont you let your man come have a look next week be positive as he should be more than willing to do his best for you as after all its the job you have paid for :thumb

he didn't exactly come on here in a "mad" way?

he had already thought about calling him back and was just checking to make sure other people felt the same way

Guest Tint Chick

why dont you let your man come have a look next week be positive as he should be more than willing to do his best for you as after all its the job you have paid for :barf

he had already thought about calling him back and was just checking to make sure other people felt the same way

Are you related to Dr Phil :lol2

why dont you let your man come have a look next week be positive as he should be more than willing to do his best for you as after all its the job you have paid for beach.gif

Not trying to put him or his work down, he is coming over tomorrow to give it another try. to save him some time, I stripped all the tint/glue off the windows today. I posted this message on this forum to make sure I was not making fuss over something that was going to go away over time (air bubbles). Unfortunately, air bubbles do not disappear... water bubbles do. I will keep everyone posted on how it goes, I appreciate all the feedback and information regarding window tinting. Hopefully, he will be able to get the windows as close to "factory tint" as possible. The last thing I want to do is ask for my money back, keeping my fingers crossed everything goes great.

Uh Oh....Please tell me You gave the installer a chance to look at the film BEFORE You removed it ! If one of My customers came back to Me with the film stripped off the car, BEFORE I had the chance to inspect it, and wanted a redo, I would tell them to :)

Just My opinion here :hide

Unfortunately, air bubbles do not disappear... water bubbles do.

Imagine.....just like the first reply stated....who'd have guessed....

Uh Oh....Please tell me You gave the installer a chance to look at the film BEFORE You removed it ! If one of My customers came back to Me with the film stripped off the car, BEFORE I had the chance to inspect it, and wanted a redo, I would tell them to :)

Just My opinion here :hide

:) I have actually had customers do that. I told them I could redo it....but they had to pay again. Oh, and if they left even a speck of glue, they were paying for the removal too.

Archived