Who is buffing glass?

My x-boss had purchased a system... I don't recall which one. But he had me watch the video..... took me with him to a job & wouldn't listen to me when I told him he was doing it wrong. Ended up destroying a persons picture window. Do a lot of research and make sure you follow the instructions. :dunno

Have also been thinking about this as a couple of jobs recently had scratched panes and the customer was willing to pay for their remonal.

However on small domestic jobs it seems it is far cheaper to replace the pane, even double glazed units are less than 1 hour fee for scratch remmoval.

This company in the UK have contacted me and I've talked quite a bit with them.

http://www.glasspolish.eu/

They reckon their method does not distort the glass but several days of training are essential or you are likely to make a mess of it.

The only training centre in the UK is to far away for me to attend and the package is really expensive so not convinced yet. I would contact a vendor / trainer and go view their work before purchase.

I may yet add it to my business when we can afford the investment.

Must be more options available in the US

Archived