another 2010 ZR1

jttint1

Guest mikeMN

Well it does not matter to me if Unatinter is guest or not as I am sure he would never question someone who they may be. So if it is you (guest) welcome back. :dunno

bust out.......

:lol2

I am just saying if this guy or gal (unatinter) is going to come on here and start handing out advice.I would like to see some of the work done by said person just looking for some credibility behind all this wisdom. :lol

:thumb "all his wisdom"??? uniatinter made a comment on the quality of the pics....so he has to be a professional photographer in order to comment on blurry pics??? or is it that he has to be a professional winder tinter to comment on blurry pics??? :spit

signed,

Confused. :spit

Edit: Oh, and also, the majority on here "come on here and start handing out advice." with no evidence of credibility. :coffee

Guest mikeMN
bust out.......

:spit

I am just saying if this guy or gal (unatinter) is going to come on here and start handing out advice.I would like to see some of the work done by said person just looking for some credibility behind all this wisdom. :coffee

:lol2 "all his wisdom"??? uniatinter made a comment on the quality of the pics....so he has to be a professional photographer in order to comment on blurry pics??? or is it that he has to be a professional winder tinter to comment on blurry pics??? :thumb

signed,

Confused. :spit

Edit: Oh, and also, the majority on here "come on here and start handing out advice." with no evidence of credibility. twocents.gif

I was referring to the FACT that the Unatinter has NOT put up any pics as of yet, so I think if you are going to give some one sh!t about the pic posted you should be able to back it up. Who knows maybe he does not have a camera. For that matter dose this person even tint?

Yes you are right people come on here and do hand out advice. I am sure you have never questioned anyone’s advice given so what’s the BIG deal you sticking up for this person?? as I would think if Unatinter had a problem with my statement he himself would question my comment.

And believe me I have been questioned about myself a few times as you well know!

Archived