Do I have to buy Global from .....

Guest VaTinterPMan

I assuming that they buy it, that is a lot of money to just be floating around in the air, say from one location to the other than the time it takes to sell all the film. Cause that would be 5 pallets of every line in those %'s, than times 3 to 6 depending on how many different types they have ( HP NR and so on ) to carry. Than you could also count in a pallet of every size roll. Even though I know they either get in 72s or 60's. So just they just order more of that size.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
or is it "floorplanned" like a car dealer does?

:lol2 you must be drinking... :lol

Its possible :lol2 I'm not a distributor so I don't know how it works, hence why I specifically asked a question?

sorry, my question was to SWT the original poster here......

what is his problem with Umesh?

I have no problem with Umesh as I have never dealt with him, he isn`t my Distributor.

I beleive my problem has been solved as John contacted me this afternoon and he is tring to get our problems resolved.

John, thanks very much for taking the time to call me directly to get this resolved. As I stated to you this afternoon, your companies service has been outstanding until this problem arose. I understand the situation you stepped into from the previous distributor and know you will do everything you can to make sure something like this isn`t a problem in the future.

:lol2 that damn goolge thing. Guy I talked to was Umez or something like that anyone else deal with him?

its Umesh jagtiani, and he is the southeast/michigan distributor for about the last 2 years. He's really cool, and I've never had any problems with him not having film in stock.

So you sell Global too Howard?

hes the northeast distributor for Global

If I had a number to them directly I would, lol.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=global+window+films&l=1

let me google that for you

LMAO, I know how to get ahold of a distributor, I`ve been a Global dealer for several years now. I guess I should have just directed my question to Howard directly since he`s a Global Dist/Rep.

ordering film from another rep sort of defeats the whole purpose of having regional distribution doesn't it?

Not when your initial distributor is constantly out of film your needing, glad im in Solar Control Films territory. Their Great! :nope

Let me say this again, Impact has been great to deal with. They are/were in a crappy situation from the start. I asked this question initially because they were having problems getting what I needed. John has gone out of his way to make sure this doesn`t happen again.

I was just curious if I could order from someone else if I had too. That question has been answered and I believe Impact has taken care of the problem, so it shouldn`t be a problem anymore.

Let me say this again, Impact has been great to deal with. They are/were in a crappy situation from the start. I asked this question initially because they were having problems getting what I needed. John has gone out of his way to make sure this doesn`t happen again.

I was just curious if I could order from someone else if I had too. That question has been answered and I believe Impact has taken care of the problem, so it shouldn`t be a problem anymore.

sweeet! :nope

:tantrum you must be drinking... :lol2

Its possible :lol2 I'm not a distributor so I don't know how it works, hence why I specifically asked a question?

I think it's a good question.

We have several options. I send my payment with the order. I see the film 65-80 days later. You can choose also COD or there are factoring companies that will finance the deals.

-Howard

Guest scottydosnntkno

:tantrum you must be drinking... :lol2

I think it's a good question.

We have several options. I send my payment with the order. I see the film 65-80 days later. You can choose also COD or there are factoring companies that will finance the deals.

-Howard

:hump

now was that so hard TTS?

Archived