Do I have to buy Global from .....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
:dunno that damn goolge thing. Guy I talked to was Umez or something like that anyone else deal with him?

its Umesh jagtiani, and he is the southeast/michigan distributor for about the last 2 years. He's really cool, and I've never had any problems with him not having film in stock.

So you sell Global too Howard?

hes the northeast distributor for Global

If I had a number to them directly I would, lol.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=global+window+films&l=1

let me google that for you

LMAO, I know how to get ahold of a distributor, I`ve been a Global dealer for several years now. I guess I should have just directed my question to Howard directly since he`s a Global Dist/Rep.

ordering film from another rep sort of defeats the whole purpose of having regional distribution doesn't it?

Yes. We proudly sell the entire line of Global Automotive Films. We are fully stocked at all times

It's always best to buy from your local distributor. Freight is expensive and time is precious. You will save time and money by ordering locally. Umesh is a sincere and hard working young fellow. We coordinate with him on a regular basis and find him to be a pleasure to work with.

-Howard

Guest jdiaz@idfla.com

As the Global Distributor for the SE, I would be the first to tell you that if I do not have it in stock or can not get it to you when you need it, then you should buy from another supplier. I understand that you have a business to run and that there are no excuses that would justify you from doing that. Impact Film Supply has been the Distributor for Global since Nov-09, we should have all of our inventory in the next week. We also will have our slitter installed within the next two weeks. I know that we will surpass all of the expectations that a Dealer has for their Distributor, and ask that if there is anything you need or any problems you have that you call me directly at 813-781-2330 to discuss.

Regards,

John Diaz

Impact Film Supply

jdiaz@ifsupply.com

As the Global Distributor for the SE, I would be the first to tell you that if I do not have it in stock or can not get it to you when you need it, then you should buy from another supplier. I understand that you have a business to run and that there are no excuses that would justify you from doing that. Impact Film Supply has been the Distributor for Global since Nov-09, we should have all of our inventory in the next week. We also will have our slitter installed within the next two weeks. I know that we will surpass all of the expectations that a Dealer has for their Distributor, and ask that if there is anything you need or any problems you have that you call me directly at 813-781-2330 to discuss.

Regards,

John Diaz

Impact Film Supply

jdiaz@ifsupply.com

This is kind of off subject but I was able to meet John at SEMA and after the show he sent me a pair of Kevlar gloves for heat forming that are the best I have ever seen. :dunno . I have used the heck out of them and not only protect my old man hands but I cant seem to wear them out!!! Thanks John :mad

Cheers

Stan

Umesh may be a bit hard to understand with his accent, but I have had nothing but good delivery of film from him. I like the fact that he knows WHO I am by the phone number and doesn't have to ask every time. I also like the FREE shipping that he gives.....it may be 3 days to me, but just have to plan ahead or PAY....

What is your issue with him?

Guest VaTinterPMan

No problems with him at all, He was the one that I was put in contact with when I wanted to sample some of the QDP, since a lot of you'll talk so highly of it. Have tried the carbon, marathon, and TB. True black im kinda leaning towards with price but mainly Customer Service, Howard is the man. Tried 3M but ha, Service what service!!! Just used some Marathon today and great film but wasn't happy with the color. No bad things to say about it.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Yes. We proudly sell the entire line of Global Automotive Films. We are fully stocked at all times

It's always best to buy from your local distributor. Freight is expensive and time is precious. You will save time and money by ordering locally. Umesh is a sincere and hard working young fellow. We coordinate with him on a regular basis and find him to be a pleasure to work with.

-Howard

I wasn't aware that it was considered "ok" to buy from another distributor, but then again its not everyday, only for when yours is out of film.

One thing I've always wondered, as a distributor, do you "own" your global film outright, or is it "floorplanned" like a car dealer does? basically, do you buy say 5 pallets of inventory of each film, or are you sent it and pay once you sell it?

Archived