Do I have to buy Global from .....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
I took drafting in HS... used AutoCad 10... loaded on the 'puter from 5 1/4 inch FLOPPY disks!!!

Ugh.. I feel old.

:coffee now we have autocad 2010 lol

Guest scottydosnntkno
I would still like to know if it is all right to buy from other distributers just becease we want to

I believe the consensus of this thread is no, unless yours is out of stock. Thats the purpose of the territories

I took drafting in HS... used AutoCad 10... loaded on the 'puter from 5 1/4 inch FLOPPY disks!!!

Ugh.. I feel old.

WOW!!

I learned with AutoCad 12, which was still operating under DOS, then AutoCad 13 came out under windows. My computer had 16MB of RAM (which cost me over $3k, 8MB of RAM was the norm, would have been half the price) and I designed big stuff in 3D, then exported into 3D Studio Max to textured it, it was fun!!

I actually wouldn't mind playing around with the current version to see how it's come along after all these years. I wonder if they have a demo of it I can try?!?!? :beer

Guest scottydosnntkno

Ugh.. I feel old.

WOW!!

I learned with AutoCad 12, which was still operating under DOS, then AutoCad 13 came out under windows. My computer had 16MB of RAM (which cost me over $3k, 8MB of RAM was the norm, would have been half the price) and I designed big stuff in 3D, then exported into 3D Studio Max to textured it, it was fun!!

I actually wouldn't mind playing around with the current version to see how it's come along after all these years. I wonder if they have a demo of it I can try?!?!? :beer

I don't think so :beach

Guest blackout1
Umesh may be a bit hard to understand with his accent, but I have had nothing but good delivery of film from him. I like the fact that he knows WHO I am by the phone number and doesn't have to ask every time. I also like the FREE shipping that he gives.....it may be 3 days to me, but just have to plan ahead or PAY....

What is your issue with him?

I deal with that guy evert mon,wed, and fri.. I been dealn wit umesh 4 about 8 years now and if he dont have it he will get it 4 u..ASAP

Guest scottydosnntkno
Umesh may be a bit hard to understand with his accent, but I have had nothing but good delivery of film from him. I like the fact that he knows WHO I am by the phone number and doesn't have to ask every time. I also like the FREE shipping that he gives.....it may be 3 days to me, but just have to plan ahead or PAY....

What is your issue with him?

I deal with that guy evert mon,wed, and fri.. I been dealn wit umesh 4 about 8 years now and if he dont have it he will get it 4 u..ASAP

mothafawking :beer

Archived