colored tint jax computercut at rollin sound "jags"

ljr1977

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is sweet! and I do love these coloured tint designs and admire the work that goes into them (and wish I could do it!!) but with all the work involved of plotting/hand cutting the layers what is the advantage of doing this compared with printing an image onto vinyl?

That is sweet! and I do love these coloured tint designs and admire the work that goes into them (and wish I could do it!!) but with all the work involved of plotting/hand cutting the layers what is the advantage of doing this compared with printing an image onto vinyl?

you can see threw tint not vynal, it will also leave colored shadows of the logo like a projector...this one has white out behind it, but could be see threw if made with out the white out. vynal that you can see threw, has holes in it that collect water and then makes it to where you can see out at all. this was the first that came to mind besides the fact that its more universal than vynal. if I add silver I could make it mirrored if need be...you can get alot more diferent looks out of it by just changing materials or technique..

you can see threw tint not vynal, it will also leave colored shadows of the logo like a projector...this one has white out behind it, but could be see threw if made with out the white out. vynal that you can see threw, has holes in it that collect water and then makes it to where you can see out at all. this was the first that came to mind besides the fact that its more universal than vynal. if I add silver I could make it mirrored if need be...you can get alot more diferent looks out of it by just changing materials or technique..

The projected image sounds Fookin cool! I must have a play around with this technique to understand its benefits. :nope

It's spelled vinyl short bus!

sorry spelling natzi I forgot!!!! I went threw this before and we know you don't like me to use "y" lol.. how about this one?

"myne is better than yours" lol..j/k kidding td that's a german habit, that your not going to understand!

must be a common mistake

eBay Store - DAVES FYNAL VYNAL: 33 RPM Records, 45 RPM Records ...

Buy 33 RPM Records and 45 RPM Records items from DAVES FYNAL VYNAL eBay Store. We also sell vintage concert t-shirts, 12 maxi single 45 rpm 33 rpm items on ...

stores.ebay.com/DAVES-FYNAL-VYNAL Similar pages

Vynal Music - Christian DJ Service - Port St. Lucie FL (772)621 ...

VYNAL MUSIC DISC JOCKEY SERVICE Port St. Lucie FL, Vynal Music is the Best Mobile Disc Jockey Service in Port St. Lucie FL, the heart of Ulster County...

www.ulster.net/~vynal/ Similar pages

12"VYNAL

VYNALDIRECT2U. 12"VYNAL. Home · LP's | 12"VYNAL | 7"SINGLES | 78RPM RECORDS | FLEXI DISKS | CASSETTES. ARTIST / TITLE / CONDITION REC:SLEEVE / PRICE UK £s ...

vynaldirect2u.tripod.com/records/id2.html Similar pages

Pauls Rug - Rubber and vynal products, area rugs, mats, rugs, runners

Welcome to Paul's Rug. Here you will find a huge selection of area rugs, carpets , rugs, runners, oriental rugs and industrial rubber and vynal mats from our ...

www.pagelinx.com/cgi-shopper/search.cgi/rugs/ezshopper?user_id... Similar pages

Vynal Free Download

Vynal Free Download,Vynal Software Collection Download.

www.brothersoft.com/downloads/vynal.html Similar pages

Vynal Flare on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures ...

MySpace Music profile for Vynal Flare. Download Vynal Flare Classic Rock / Rock / Indie music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, ...

www.myspace.com/vynalflare Similar pages

Vynal Matt on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures ...

MySpace Music profile for Vynal Matt. Download Vynal Matt Rock / Glam / Regional Mexican music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, ...

www.myspace.com/vynalmatt Similar pages

DJ: Vynal K - - Free DJ Mix Hosting & Free DJ Mix Download

DJ: Vynal K - - Free DJ Mix Hosting & Free DJ Mix Download. ... Rating: Vynal K has a rating of 4.56 based on 11 vote(s). (4.56) ...

www.xstreamist.com/vynal%20k Similar pages

QOOP.com - THE NEXT VYNAL IM PLANNING (Image)

hopefully thru starpig, I did aditional work to it this is just a ruffdraft.

my.qoop.com/store/jason-meltzer-121172670025260/THE-NEXT-VYNAL... Similar pages

E-Z vynal converter (Page 1) - Software discussion - Software ...

EZ vynal converter (Page 1) - Software discussion - Software Informer Forum - Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for ...

software.informer.com/forum/topic/1608/ez-vynal-converter/ Similar pages

Archived