Jeep BG Raised Defrost

Tint Eastwood

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it's an older cherokee, pop the back glass out and tint it cherry. They push out very easy.

Not sure what you mean. Wouldn't be any different than doing it in place, since the solder is on the glass right?

Paint sounds like the ticket to me. What do you guys use for paint, out of curiosity.

If it's an older cherokee, pop the back glass out and tint it cherry. They push out very easy.

Not sure what you mean. Wouldn't be any different than doing it in place, since the solder is on the glass right?

Paint sounds like the ticket to me. What do you guys use for paint, out of curiosity.

it gives you an extra 1/4-1/2" to work with on the sides and you just cut around the solder and metal strip after you lay it on. pant can work too, just another option.

Guest scottydosnntkno
ive never even done one of those in

I just slide the film right under the older cherokee seals no problem. Break them free and clean it out with a microfiber wrapped card and your good to go

I just slide the film right under the older cherokee seals no problem. Break them free and clean it out with a microfiber wrapped card and your good to go

Yeah VIP..... That's all ya got ta do..... :lol

Guest scottydosnntkno

Yeah VIP..... That's all ya got ta do..... :lol

I never said it was the only way, just my way :lol

Archived