Solutia Acquires Novomatrix

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe (70% confident) that Novomatrix has a significant ownership interest in Southwall

Does NovoMatrix have a part ownership of Southwall? I'm trying to track a few things down on this, does anyone know the answer to this question? :thumb

Bump - :lol2

Sorry VClimber....but I think I just bumped Your azz OUT of the Top 20 posters of all time on TD. :lol2

Back to the 2nd page for You... :dunno

Oh, and TD wants His toaster back... :moa

Holla! :lol

Side Note...... VC takes sole ownership of the #20 spot, on the Top 20 posters ever on TD. :lol

1st page baby! :lol2

Not only is concentration of wealth a direct product of capital accumulation, but centralization of capital (redistribution of capital - mergers, etc.) accelerates the tendency toward monopoly. As Marx pointed out, “Centralization in a certain line of industry would have reached its extreme limit, if all the individual capitals invested in it would have been amalgamated into one single capital. This limit would not be reached in any particular society until the entire social capital would be united, either in the hands of one single capitalist, or in those of one single corporation,” (Vol. I, Capital, Kerr Edition, p. 689).

Visit My Website

Guys, please don't :lol2 at Leo and Mr.MarX. he was nice guy, he :poke:spit:spit have a fun and write correct things.

After one shark will eat small fishes they can easy increase prices or do what they want. Now small fishes - taiwanese or koreans don't allow tham to monopolise market, but his Majesty US $ can do miracles!

Archived