Kidney Stones

Well went to the er yesterday and I've got my first kidney stone at 23! :bingo I must say I thought I had a high pain tolerence until this. Made me want to crawl into the corner and cry. Got some flomax and loritabs for it but I'm ready to shoot this thing out. Anyone else have kidney stones?

Guest tint banger
Well went to the er yesterday and I've got my first kidney stone at 23! :gasp I must say I thought I had a high pain tolerence until this. Made me want to crawl into the corner and cry. Got some flomax and loritabs for it but I'm ready to shoot this thing out. Anyone else have kidney stones?

Loritabs sweet. chew 3 10mg and no more pain

Crazy part is I've cut back on cokes and I only have maybe one a day as apposed to 6 a day :gasp I've started drinking water and gatorade. Guess it's a little too late!

My sister had them.. in her late 20's... and she doesn't drink much soda at all. (or coffee/tea) Mainly water and juices. I on the other had am an avid Pepsi drinker - which I am trying to stop - and have never had any problems. Go figure.

I can't even imagine the pain... and I've gone thru a lot of painful 'guy' things over the years... which I'm sure pale in comparison.

Hope they pass quickly and as pain-free as possible for ya!!

-R

I had one at about age 27, unbelievable pain..I was on vacation too. Drank tons of water and pizzed out razor blades till it got out on it's own .I feel for ya!

Guest Scottsfire

Had four so far..........

While at the firehouse got one after a call, so I figured I'd go to the ER. ER was very busy, long story short......it had me in a corner crying, vomiting in pain all while in firefighting bunker gear.......I was a big baby!

Had a lady tell me once that she preferred birth to having a kidney stone. They are painful....if I think I'm getting one I immediately run for that little "special" medicine bottle in the cabinet. Once I have a few of those pills in me I hop on Cloud 9 - La La Land express and find my way to the ER.

Get some good pain meds and you'll be fine......but kidney stones SUCK!!!

Archived