20 year old News paper articles regarding Tint Laws

Guest mikeMN

Guest mikeMN

I can remember you could tell what city had that one light meter :beer:beer by the :thumb calls we would receive,as people would get pulled over and got a ticket or a warning by the :thumb .

And did you see were they are saying tint jobs were up to $400 blink.png I know we were not getting that much back then as I think the most expensive was a Dodge Maxi Van for like $240 :lol

I thought it was interesting that the Cop used the PA to get the driver to come out of the car. I know in my area if you even attempt to get out of your car they pull their guns and flip out. Which I guess is understandable....

Guest mikeMN
Do you have any old ones? dunno.gif:beer

The company I work for has been Involved with window film for 50 years now, :thumb or has it been 51 years.so I am sure I could find a few things Older... :beer ..... :thumb

Do you have any old ones? :lol:beer

The company I work for has been Involved with window film for 50 years now, :D or has it been 51 years.so I am sure I could find a few things Older... :nope ..... :thumb

So the company you work for did flow on? :thumb Hey Mike I never got the address "down the road from you" where mmm makes their film, any chance of getting that? :beer Dang I love the English language, people can make it mean so many things.

Cheers dude

Stan

Guest mikeMN
Do you have any old ones? :dunno:lol2

The company I work for has been Involved with window film for 50 years now, :hmmm or has it been 51 years.so I am sure I could find a few things Older... :coffee ..... :spit

So the company you work for did flow on? :beer Hey Mike I never got the address "down the road from you" where mmm makes their film, any chance of getting that? :nope Dang I love the English language, people can make it mean so many things.

Cheers dude

Stan

That would Not be Flow-on,But rather window film with adhesive late 1959..... blink.pngblink.png .... :beer

And you have never asked me for the address were they make "some" of there window films.Will you get it now....... :nope:lol

Cheers dude

Mike

Archived