To all you Obama lovers....tell him THANKS

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh it is more than that. Wait until you see the amount of paperwork you will be doing. Might have to hire someone just to do 1099's and W-9's for every Tom Dick and Harry you deal with. This will be for everyone down to the corner gas station.

So, the privately (foreign at that) owned "Fed" issues ALL the money at interest.

ALL money in circulation is owed back to the Fed WITH interest. The Fed owns the entire economy and engineer booms and busts at a whim. All else is window dressing.

:cool

The goal is to drive all of the small businesses ( US ) out of business. No matter what the Demagog says. And when they got everyone under one health care plan (government plan) then they truly control the people... They've been trying to do this for decades. Just check it out.

It's awesome to see that other people get it, like you all get it...

M

so your vehicles resale value went up, does the increase in price you could sell it for offset what you are taxed on it?

Ah..............drinking the Koolaid again, I see...............The re-sale value of my vehicle means chiat.......I AM DRIVING IT, NOT SELLING IT, therefore I get TAXED on it, I do not get anything for it.......This just causes me to have to pay more in taxes on a vehicle that I paid LESS taxes on last year, where the taxes should have DECREASED in subsequent years. There is no offset unless the vehicle is sold. Wake up!!!!

I recently read a story about an old lady who's losing her house because her property taxes increased 4 fold to over 10K a year for a very small old house that she and her now dead husband owned.

I suppose now she will either die on the street or become someone's burden.

I recently read a story about an old lady who's losing her house because her property taxes increased 4 fold to over 10K a year for a very small old house that she and her now dead husband owned.

I suppose now she will either die on the street or become someone's burden.

I have a good friend who has lived in my home town for well over 40 years. They just put their home on the market because they are being taxed out of it. This has nothing to do with Obama but has to do with the town levying the burden of the economic downturn to the homeowners via real estate taxes.

Archived