suntek standard film

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chill out!!i it's the defrosters they are a little bit taller. Scrub the piss out of them with steel wool. Just clean it good. Suntek standard is better than most

with all due respect, I think if you tried other lines of film. You would see how bad suntek film is.

Sucks being a Moderator now C2C and having to say things 'with all due respect' hey? :lol  :poke

Chill out!!i it's the defrosters they are a little bit taller. Scrub the piss out of them with steel wool. Just clean it good. Suntek standard is better than most

with all due respect, I think if you tried other lines of film. You would see how bad suntek film is.

Sucks being a Moderator now C2C and having to say things 'with all due respect' hey? :lol:poke
Been doing that for years :lol

For the price of SunT standard you can buy EWF Classic Black, or Global QDP. I will post pictures in next few days, It will be called, "Global QDP.,vs. Acura & Nissan Clear Coat" :)

Hi FBO,

Sincere thanks for pointing that out. 

And don't forget that both QDP & Express Classic Black are color stable films.  ST Standard is not sold as a CS.

Thanks,

Howard

With all due respect... :lol2 it'll make a good entry level film for the new owner.

Guest tintjackal

Sucks being a Moderator now C2C and having to say things 'with all due respect' hey? :lol  :poke

:lol

Guest Pghtinter

^ what he said. Keep your film and pre the window better :) or put your shop logo sticker over the bananas

Guest Shady Solutions

Yea it's funny because I've tinted prolly 400 Altimas and I get zero puckers if I scrub it. But whatever do what you do I obviously haven't figured out the problem....... Not like I do them slow either I can do them in about 50 mins, but y'all are rite switch films that's got to be it.

Archived