IPHONE SUX

Guest Malcolm E Boo

I am now on my third Iphone and they are by far and away the best mobile phne ever. I also have a BB Bold and it doesn't hold a light to the IPhone.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, Ive had my iPhone for about 3 weeks now...I cant stand it. I found out it was a 3G and not a 3Gs. Its terribly slow and takes way too many steps to do simple things such as make a call. I am going back to my BB, which I feel is faster and easier to use. I thought the iPhone would grow on me, but there is only a handful of things I like about it. I also thought dropped calls would be less with it, but no such luck.

I have found though, BB users that switch to an iPhone, typically dont like it...and iPhone users that switch to a BB dont like it. Had I started with an iPhone, Id prob love it too...but as I suspected, a BB is a much better phone for business use, especially when it comes to email. BB is the BEST when it comes to getting emails fast...and thats not my opinion. Anyone at AT&T will say the same thing.

Glad this phone was free.

Ok, Ive had my iPhone for about 3 weeks now...I cant stand it. I found out it was a 3G and not a 3Gs. Its terribly slow and takes way too many steps to do simple things such as make a call. I am going back to my BB, which I feel is faster and easier to use. I thought the iPhone would grow on me, but there is only a handful of things I like about it. I also thought dropped calls would be less with it, but no such luck.

I have found though, BB users that switch to an iPhone, typically dont like it...and iPhone users that switch to a BB dont like it. Had I started with an iPhone, Id prob love it too...but as I suspected, a BB is a much better phone for business use, especially when it comes to email. BB is the BEST when it comes to getting emails fast...and thats not my opinion. Anyone at AT&T will say the same thing.

SERIOUSLY!? would you be willing to sell it to me? I broke one of mine a few months ago and cant get a new on under contract. I am being serious that I want it. I know you could probably get rid of it locally but I am very interested. Different strokes for different folks thats what makes the world go round!

SERIOUSLY!? would you be willing to sell it to me? I broke one of mine a few months ago and cant get a new on under contract. I am being serious that I want it. I know you could probably get rid of it locally but I am very interested. Different strokes for different folks thats what makes the world go round!

I would if I didnt already make a deal with someone else. Sorry.

Got rid of the iphone and went back to a BB. Wow did I hate that thing

I am going back to my BB tomorrow. iPhones are great if youre 16 I guess. :lol2

Archived