What is your favorite rear window tool of choice?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T4Tint

here are Three Tools I used for back glass in the last 11 years.

Slammer and Bulldozer, Stroke Doctor just about few years now, but that is it, and that is all I need.

Bulldozer, slammer and a homemade tool that I showed pics of last year. Can't be bought and I welcome a tool manufacturer to make it . It's a chizzler on a 3ft steel handle, it allows you to stand on the outside of almost any vehicle so you can have the (hand / eye ) coordination to work on any spot/speck independently.

Best tool I've ever made.

Bulldozer, slammer and a homemade tool that I showed pics of last year. Can't be bought and I welcome a tool manufacturer to make it . It's a chizzler on a 3ft steel handle, it allows you to stand on the outside of almost any vehicle so you can have the (hand / eye ) coordination to work on any spot/speck independently.

Best tool I've ever made.

I'm intrigued. Let's see it!

Archived