03 Monte Carlo SS

finishlineautosports

Guest Darknesswithin

so you forgot the hand job you threw up there about the way I install by choosing not to pull panels or gaskets :lol2 I wasn't picking on the way you do your installations ....

thats ok though

:jerkit

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh*

Back to the question

Will I be ok using a 36" roll on one of these or is it too short? Looks close online. While I am in this thread, anything else to watch for on these?

The answer is 36" will work just fine. :dunno

dude ,,, your goofy :spit

Nah, I just don't like having a finger waved in my face when I'm trying to give advice. :dunno While your way may work for you it's not the law. With him still learning, pulling the strip may be easier. Give your input and let him figure it out for himself. I just finished a 2010 Jetta that I know I can pull the strips out on but they can be a major PITA sometimes so I left them in and installed the way you're referring to. :lol2

*sigh*

:lol

Guest Darknesswithin

:) your on you own trip here,

you gave advice , I gave advice, the way I see that is there's 2 ways right off the bat,,, I never said my way is the law :lol2 ,, :chin man if it was.

:spit

you gave him a risky proceedure IMO, even you warned him about breaking clips and plastic trim :reading

so in your eyes thats the best advice to give a noob? :crazy I don't think telling a noob to jump right into doing something it took "you" awhile to get down to a science :twocents:wall

you had to harp on my way with your first response, WTF is that all about?

btw why is your way better? . you seem to think your way is the law, going by the fact you keep arguing over something so stupid :jerkit

this seems to be all about you,

it's definitely not, so you give your :blah :blah and be mentally prepaired that not everyone else does it like you, :trustme

and this is where I say :cool

:) your on you own trip here,

you gave advice , I gave advice, the way I see that is there's 2 ways right off the bat,,, I never said my way is the law :lol2 ,, :chin man if it was.

:spit

you gave him a risky proceedure IMO, even you warned him about breaking clips and plastic trim :reading

so in your eyes thats the best advice to give a noob? :crazy I don't think telling a noob to jump right into doing something it took "you" awhile to get down to a science :twocents:wall

you had to harp on my way with your first response, WTF is that all about?

btw why is your way better? . you seem to think your way is the law, going by the fact you keep arguing over something so stupid :jerkit

this seems to be all about you,

it's definitely not, so you give your :blah :blah and be mentally prepaired that not everyone else does it like you, :trustme

and this is where I say :cool

And I'm the goof? wow.

Guest Darknesswithin

wanted to know how it felt for a minute...

yeeeeaaaahhhh, now I understand the foggy brain waves,.,

I'm done, we cool now :cool

here's the last one I did,

Clearshield deluxe kit and Hp Charcoal 38/13

definitely one of my favorite cars to work on

100_1021.jpg

Archived