2005 Jetta

finishlineautosports

So I have my first Jetta tonight a 2005 model, and I did some reading of 2006-2007's and just want to make sure I am doing things the easiest way since a the custy will be here watching...

For the fronts, I know the gasket is pretty tight, so I am going to remove the torx and pop back the top of the panel and pull the gaskets out.

On the rears, I should just pull the entire panel? I know some guys mentioned to do this on newer models just curious what others do on an 05.

Any tips of brake light removal? I think this one may have it in the top of the BG.

So I have my first Jetta tonight a 2005 model, and I did some reading of 2006-2007's and just want to make sure I am doing things the easiest way since a the custy will be here watching...

For the fronts, I know the gasket is pretty tight, so I am going to remove the torx and pop back the top of the panel and pull the gaskets out.

On the rears, I should just pull the entire panel? I know some guys mentioned to do this on newer models just curious what others do on an 05.

Any tips of brake light removal? I think this one may have it in the top of the BG.

BRAKELIGHT IS EASY, JUST POP THE LITTLE PANEL IN THE REAR CEILING DOWN AND REMOVE THE BRAKELIGHT, IT JUST SLIDES DOWN. doors aren't bad if you just tape the felts.

Archived