WikiTint?

The thread about Laminated glass got me thinking. Is there a way to setup a thread kind of like Wikipedia where say anyone with 50 more or so posts can change the original post. Reason being is like in the laminated glass thread the list could be the original post and any body could go in and ad more cars or even fix errors. Of course there has to be some oversight but that would make it a lot easier on threads about what to look out for on different cars easier to find the car you maybe about to work on a lot easier.

Not everybody's posts just the first. Apparently this concept went over everyone's head. Has anyone been to Wikipedia? If the original post could be altered then I could go in and add a car that has laminated glass instead of just putting it in a post 15 posts down so people don't have to sift through a bunch of search results or a bunch of conversation to find if the one car they are looking for is on that list.

Guest tintjam65
Not everybody's posts just the first. Apparently this concept went over everyone's head. Has anyone been to Wikipedia? If the original post could be altered then I could go in and add a car that has laminated glass instead of just putting it in a post 15 posts down so people don't have to sift through a bunch of search results or a bunch of conversation to find if the one car they are looking for is on that list.

Go to Mitchell's and order Nags book listing auto glass replacement for all cars driven in NA; works great as a reference book for lami-glass. Issued three times a year with new car release updates ($25 bones and issue).

Guest Darknesswithin
Can you imagine the nightmare of everyone being able to edit each others posts?

:thumb .... :nope

Would NOT be a pretty sight.... :lol

hell No it wouldn't.. :whattodo mass confusion :lol2

Archived