No Show & No Answer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
overbook and look out for #1.....sometimes they all show but most of the time 2 out 3 ain't bad......come to think of it if 50% is great in these times.

lol, that is so true, over book and sure enough each one will show up and early ... :beer never fails...

Be up front and tell why you do it and take a card over the phone.

No, way!!! If i called a place to schedule an appointment to get new tires for my truck and they ask me to prepay over the phone with a credit card... I would call different store... something gives me feeling like all i care about is your money... I actually went to a meeting with this business coach guy and he must have said $325/month like over 20 times... as soon as i heard it the 3rd time... i knew this was not for me...

I always call a day ahead to confrim the appointment, unless its scheduled the following day. I think it sound like a good idea to do depostis on weekend appointments, b/c it would suck to get a no show when you told a dozen people that your weekend slot was full.

Guest tint325i
i'm with kon on this one. no way! unless they no-showed me once already....then it's time for a deposit to even get on the schedule.

:bingo sometimes they dont even get the chance to rebook

Archived