You'll never believe what I found at Liquidation World

You know those window tinting DIY kits you see at Walmart fader chrome, 5% , 20% , etc. complete with knife and spray bottle ? Discounted to $2.00 a kit :thumb Some kits had 22' X24" in them. I bought them out , everything they had for a total of $30 :lol Next time someone thinks I'm too expensive , I'll throw them a kit and send them out the door. :DD

Kinda like Bill Engvall:

Instead of "here's your sign" it's "here's your kit" :lol

You know those window tinting DIY kits you see at Walmart fader chrome, 5% , 20% , etc. complete with knife and spray bottle ? Discounted to $2.00 a kit :thumb Some kits had 22' X24" in them. I bought them out , everything they had for a total of $30 :lol Next time someone thinks I'm too expensive , I'll throw them a kit and send them out the door. :DD

Kinda like Bill Engvall:

Instead of "here's your sign" it's "here's your kit" :lol

nice! thats jsut means R&R work for you!

Kinda like Bill Engvall:

Instead of "here's your sign" it's "here's your kit" :DD

nice! thats jsut means R&R work for you!

:lol, either way, I'll be tinting your car :lol

Guest tintmax

I have a few advance auto parts film packs availalbe as well. Fortunatly my clients are generally well informed by referrals and repeat customers. It is the tuner kids that iget most of the problems with.

Archived