nickel sulfide inclusion

Guest Braud Spectrum

:beer Oh my Lord! pierce8468! I bet it scared the pooop outta you!

I tint in my sleep too TD. Used to do it all the time when I first started tinting. I had to change my alarm clock because it sounded like when the key is in the on position and dinging. I was dreaming I was already working and the alarm was steadily dinging away! :beer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I didnt even tell the boss for a few months. it was my first day figured hed think I was an accident prone fool . but dam was that scary when I jumped back up. sorry slowly got back up on the register I looked over the window sill all I can say is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr drop

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Pie, did you have to change your underware also? :beer Dude, if that happened to me....the fear alone just woulda pushed anything in me all out. :beer

This is probablt too much info, but what the hell, the last high rise dream I had was walkin into a room full of tinters that had dark sunglasses on because for some reason the unfinished lighting was pumping out heavy UV and I showed up with no glasses and had to finish the job alone, the floor was like 100 stories up and the glass wasn't flat, it had football sized dimples coming in and the glass was so wide it needed 2 seams in each piece and multiple seaming around the boot football shaped lumps. I could not even aproach the glass without EXTREEM fear of falling, but I did it anyway, and fortunately the alarm went off. Anyway, like I said proably too much info, but this is the kind of tinting dream I have every night, and it sucks.

dwiwd I dont know how I didnt . think I may have shoved an 18" up my ass to keep me from falling out :mrgreen: and bieng my first day youd think I would have quit. only goes to show im an :ahole and a sucker for punishment. and td I think you need a vacation :confused

Guest thetintshop

I dream about tinting, but just cars. I have nightmares and dreams. a dream is the one where I opened my doors one morning, and there were chevy trucks lined down the road as far as I could see. a nightmare is the one where I had the phone ringing off the wall and everytime I answered it, it was someone making an appointment for a ford taurus. (needless to say the phone was actually ringing when I woke up)

Archived