Another dumb a$$

A couple of months ago a body was found on someones front lawn up here. After the investigation, it was discovered the dumb ass stiff snuck past security at the north Carolina air port and climbed into the landing gear area of a 727. When the hatch opened for landing in Boston the stiff dropped some 30k feet to the ground. Duh. Now I see the family is suing the airport for lack of proper security. Are you kidding me.... WTF. I hope the judge sues the parents for stupidity and fines them for wasting tax dollars

Wow.... but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they win. Actually it probably won't even go to court... but the airline will settle cause it's cheaper to do that then go to court - even if odds are they would win.

Someone here in Philly (I think - or NJ) was walking thru the mall and texting on her phone.... she wasn't watching and fell into a fountain. The security guys put the video online... and now she's hired an attorney.

Best part?? She works at the mall... and has charges against her for steeling credit cards - evidently....

What a country.

Wow.... but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they win. Actually it probably won't even go to court... but the airline will settle cause it's cheaper to do that then go to court - even if odds are they would win.

Someone here in Philly (I think - or NJ) was walking thru the mall and texting on her phone.... she wasn't watching and fell into a fountain. The security guys put the video online... and now she's hired an attorney.

Best part?? She works at the mall... and has charges against her for steeling credit cards - evidently....

What a country.

I was just watching that on the weekend, it was priceless. She's going to sue? That's unreal. I hate people. Really, I don't think I can explain it any other way. Modern society needs a swift kick in the ass :blink:

Visit My Website

Here she is, the famous women who fell in the fountain

In the hours that followed Cathy Cruz Marrero's appearance on "Good Morning America" today to talk about the fall and its aftermath, she was in court for a status hearing on charges of five felony counts, including theft by deception and receiving stolen property.

Marrero, 49, was charged in October 2009 for allegedly using a coworker's credit cards to make more than $5,000 in purchases at a Target and a Zales jewelry store

Guest Malcolm E Boo
A couple of months ago a body was found on someones front lawn up here. After the investigation, it was discovered the dumb ass stiff snuck past security at the north Carolina air port and climbed into the landing gear area of a 727. When the hatch opened for landing in Boston the stiff dropped some 30k feet to the ground. Duh. Now I see the family is suing the airport for lack of proper security. Are you kidding me.... WTF. I hope the judge sues the parents for stupidity and fines them for wasting tax dollars

That sounds typically American to us.

Sue for everything and take no responsibilty for you own actions.

Archived