Anyone using Tintventory?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't but I do keep track of the film. I write on the box what car, and how many windows. Then i cut it off the box then scan it into my computer to keep track of the car and lot number. Just a way to keep records for myself, im sure this software does this just in a better way.

I don't but I do keep track of the film. I write on the box what car, and how many windows. Then i cut it off the box then scan it into my computer to keep track of the car and lot number. Just a way to keep records for myself, im sure this software does this just in a better way.

From the videos it looks like they keep track of footage by weighing the boxes as they return then it makes a new label with the new footage on it automatically.

LOL I just look at the roll, haha, but only 2 people here tint and neither of us need to steal it.

Funny story though, I needed enough film to tint a chevy truck, full tint. I had a 24" roll of the film that I needed, but it was almost empty. I looked at it, looked at it, said I think I have enough. Ran it through the plotter being as conservative as I could and made it with 6" to spare. It even amazed myself that I was that close.

never used it.

But what I do to make sure i'm getting a full roll is to mark how much i take off the roll.

I cut all my film of a filmhandler, so when i cut off say 50 inches for a back glass i write down 50 for every cut i take off the roll.

when i get to the end of the roll the box has something that looks like this on it.

=226

at any point you can add the numbers to findout how much you've used and how much is left, just divide total by 12 and thats how many feet you've used off the roll. :lol2

LOL I just look at the roll, haha, but only 2 people here tint and neither of us need to steal it.

Funny story though, I needed enough film to tint a chevy truck, full tint. I had a 24" roll of the film that I needed, but it was almost empty. I looked at it, looked at it, said I think I have enough. Ran it through the plotter being as conservative as I could and made it with 6" to spare. It even amazed myself that I was that close.

i did that the other day on a set of doors, screwed one up and had to redo 1 of the doors and i just did have enough for a redo.

Archived