olfa svr2 knife sold at home depot!

forgot my olfa knife at a shop about 45 mins away and had a car to tint. went on the home depot website to see if they sold olfa knifes and the silver 2 popped up i thought it was too good to be true but sure enough they had them in the wall paper tools aisle for $7. i picked up three so i could have some spares and they also sell the stainless blades so i got some of those as well. figured id share for anyone in a jam or if anyone is looking for a good knife.

Guest tintpro2007
forgot my olfa knife at a shop about 45 mins away and had a car to tint. went on the home depot website to see if they sold olfa knifes and the silver 2 popped up i thought it was too good to be true but sure enough they had them in the wall paper tools aisle for $7. i picked up three so i could have some spares and they also sell the stainless blades so i got some of those as well. figured id share for anyone in a jam or if anyone is looking for a good knife.

That's awesome news man! Appreciate the info! :twocents

That is a good source in a jam, but you can get Olfa products cheaper either through your local film distributor or a tool supplier like Zola.

:spit

I said through your film supplier or us. :lol Hey, a guys gotta try to get the word out. Just making the point that most suppliers are lower priced than that, but Home Depot is an option in a jam. But I guess it was a little :spam . Sorry. :wall

Guest filmslayer
:spam

:lol

I said through your film supplier or us. :lol Hey, a guys gotta try to get the word out. Just making the point that most suppliers are lower priced than that, but Home Depot is an option in a jam. But I guess it was a little :spit . Sorry. :wall

just messin !!! and just so ya know , i order my tools from ya ... :spit

:spam

I said through your film supplier or us. :lol Hey, a guys gotta try to get the word out. Just making the point that most suppliers are lower priced than that, but Home Depot is an option in a jam. But I guess it was a little :spam . Sorry. :D

just messin !!! and just so ya know , i order my tools from ya ... :thumb

Thanks for the business. :thumb

It's not spam if you are a sponsor :thumb Seriously, without people like PJF sponsoring the site it wouldn't be around. :thumb

I appreciate that TD, but I just want to be a productive part of the community. If I can let people know what I do and they want to buy from us, great. However, I do not want to spam anyone even if I am a sponsor. :D

Archived