944 comming in fri

chriskent85

Next time try seaming it on a defroster line, it's doable, I promise.

Looking at how he has seemed it vertical , instead of horizontal & hiding the seem I Assume Deftoster is non working now ?? as cut runs through both sides & every element.

so did you tell the customer ?? not nocking your work just curious.

din't cut it, its overlaped

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geez DT. way to be an a@@!!! you should wear this :please

Why because i have an opinion ?????????????????????

well your opinion doesnt count here!!

Whether you like it or not, everybodies opinion counts.

Like I said it doesn't count here, This is my thread not his,

Sorry to say, but i think it looks really :please:lock:spit:poop the way its been joined, i would defo not accept that at all !!!!!!

wanna talk about someones work???

Van006.jpg

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=60101&hl=

Come one man, why wouldnt you wrap the vinyl around the corners of the door and also wrap it into the jams, this by what you would say "looks really :poop:poop:poop:poop " i would defo not accept that at all !!!!!!

dont knock someones elses work if you dont want it back

Guest tint325i
Oh, i can take it back my friend, only flawed point you make is, it wasn't me that wrapped it :D:lol:idea

ha ha ha, i was waiting for that, wasnt wrapped by diamond!!! im not a fan of the vertical seam either, they stand out a mile, how do you do a vertical seam without cutting throught the heater lines??

Oh, i can take it back my friend, only flawed point you make is, it wasn't me that wrapped it :thumb:imok:lol2

ha ha ha, i was waiting for that, wasnt wrapped by diamond!!! im not a fan of the vertical seam either, they stand out a mile, how do you do a vertical seam without cutting throught the heater lines??

Apparenty you don't read either, wasn't seamed, it was overlayed. I see you Scottland folk take up for each other!

Archived