seat belt chips

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sometimes you have to actually go out to the car, sit in the seat and show them how it happens. Once they see the action, they are much more receptive to your explainations.

:twocents I have actually gotten them to get in the car...close the door, put the seatbelt on, then tell them to come on back into the shop. "OK!" *click*bang* :lol2 <-----customer's face

Seat Belt Chips

Caution should be used when releasing seat belts. Small chips can be made in the window film due to the seat belt hitting the glass as it is released, THIS IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
sometimes you have to actually go out to the car, sit in the seat and show them how it happens. Then punch them very hard in th face.

Corrected for you

I replace it one time. If they do it again they pay. Of course they never believe it is the seat belt or a ring, even after I show them the passenger window is just fine. I had a lady tell me that it was bubbles that popped :lol

Archived