seat belt chips

Guest tint whisperer
sometimes you have to actually go out to the car, sit in the seat and show them how it happens. Then punch them very hard in th face.

Corrected for you

:heh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I simply ask them if they where the seatbelt...when they say YES I will tell them what it is and offer to replace if for a charge. Never replace anything that is not my fault...

Those people love to argue that its not their fault when you tell them that a ring or seat belt caused it.

I liked to tell them that IF there was a problem with the FILM dont YOU think that ALL the film on the car would be doing the same thing? Why just one window? Doesn't make sense does it? Be more careful when taking off your sealtbelt or where your hand goes. This one is free and the next one is charged.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Those people love to argue that its not their fault when you tell them that a ring or seat belt caused it.

I liked to tell them that IF there was a problem with the FILM dont YOU think that ALL the film on the car would be doing the same thing? Why just one window? Doesn't make sense does it? Be more careful when taking off your sealtbelt or where your hand goes. This one is free and the next one is charged.

:thumb

:barf

Done plenty of first time freebies, but if we're going to change it we usually add an extra chip by demonstrating exactly how it happens..... some people have to see to believe.

:rollin people swear its a bubble that popped :lol whatever people :lol

if thats the case then why didn't they come back and bitch while it was a bubble right. :dunno

With some custy's you just can't win. It's nice when you can spot them before you do the job a run the off before the waste your time working on their cars. :barf

Archived