Value tint has a 15% VLT and is very close in color to qdp. Recenlty, i did someone two fronts, one in QDP and one in Value tint. I would of payed anyone who said they could see ANY difference. If it looked one bit off, I would of just re did it, but it was spot on.

Value tint has a 15% VLT and is very close in color to qdp. Recenlty, i did someone two fronts, one in QDP and one in Value tint. I would of payed anyone who said they could see ANY difference. If it looked one bit off, I would of just re did it, but it was spot on.

:bingo

Just rec. my order and put 40 on my fronts. Man this film has amazing clarity! Since we're wishing, add 35% to my list.

Very true on the clarity, most popular combination so far has been 20% rear and 40 fronts. But i do wish that there was something, between 5 and 20 :thumb

Just rec. my order and put 40 on my fronts. Man this film has amazing clarity! Since we're wishing, add 35% to my list.

Old Dude your wish is my command :spit Last time I was in St. Louis teaching a window tint class I was talking film with Richard (solar Control inc.) and he has QDP 35% in stock at both his distribution centers. Give him a call toll free 866 973 3456. BE SURE to talk to Richard, don't know if the hired help know this information. Guess Richard and Phillip ordered enough to have it shipped to them.

Hope this helps.....................Cheers :beer

Archived