Last to post #113

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no. why?

Take the Constitutional Red Pill and start listening...... Sirius 125 from 6am to 9am. I think you would be inclined to enjoy Mike Church's commentary.

Guest c5golfguy

Oh I'm sure I would. I wish I had sirius. I canceled it long time ago. Just not something we thought we needed to spend money on. Does it have an online stream that I don't have to pay for?

unfortunately no, I have tried, but he is not syndicated, Sirius/XM exclusive as is Andrew Wilkow. Both of them are spot on with their views and teaching of the Constitution.

there is a lot of slighly older content in the podcasts, go to Mike Church's website and listen to him a little and then make up your mind on the worth

Guest c5golfguy
there is a lot of slighly older content in the podcasts, go to Mike Church's website and listen to him a little and then make up your mind on the worth

It's not that I don't think it's worth it, it's just the wife and I are trying like hell to get out of debt 100% (which includes my houses and her student loans) and start accumulating some serious cash reserves, and we've cut out everything that isn't a necessity.

Guest c5golfguy
I wish I could get my wife on board with that idea..... but spending money on precious (her son) is her priority

Only way we'll survive when the sh*t hits the fan. The dollar won't be worth anything, but its better then not having any at all.

Archived